First and Third Thursday’s of Every Month from 5-9pm
The EB HOPE Substance Abuse Outreach Drop-In Center will provide help to individuals with Substance Abuse Disorders (SUD) and help to family members, friends, and or loved ones of those suffering from SUDs. EB HOPE has partnerships with over 30 agencies and organizations specializing in treatment and recovery services.
- Mental health triage counselor professionals on site FREE
- Inpatient and outpatient levels of care and referrals
- Peer to peer support with EB HOPE Recovery Angels
- Family support through Learn To Cope
- Faith based support
- On-site training of the proper use of nasal Naloxone
If help is needed during non Drop-In Center hours, call EB HOPE phone or contact the East Bridgewater Police Department and ask for assistance through EB HOPE (describe we have protocol with EB Police to get SUDs persons assistance).